What we believe
- We believe in the Bible as the inerrant Word of God, verbally inspired, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth, the sinless perfection, the bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven of Jesus Christ, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe man was created in the image of God; that he disobeyed God and thereby incurred spiritual death which is separation from God, and also physical death as a consequence; and that all the Adamic race are sinners by nature and practice.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a vicarious and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the personal, premillennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become the children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe the Church is an elect company of believers baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body. It’s mission is to witness concerning it’s Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel among all nations. It will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air when He appears to set up His kingdom.
- We believe in the grace of God to be sufficient for the maintenance of godly walk and that Christ and not the law is the believer’s rule of life.
We also affirm: the eternal security of the believer; the personality of Satan; and that the apostolic gifts of the Holy Spirit, such as speaking in tongues and the gift of healing, were temporary.
We believe the Bible has all the answers for living today and shows us the way of salvation through FAITH in our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you have any questions about your personal walk with God or your relationship with Him, feel free to contact us.